Classes, tours & Banquets
Banquets/ Tours/ Events
From bus tours and business parties to elegant weddings. Niagara Falls Culinary Institute has a wide array of capabilities to suite any cliental.
If you would like to book an event, or have any questions, please contact Ben Loomis at email@example.com or 716-210-2550
*School groups should contact Josephine Brevetti-Runkle at 716-210-2538 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Adult Cooking Classes
The Niagara Falls Culinary Institute is proud to offer private cooking, baking, wine classes and demonstrations at our state-of-the-art facilities.
Please view our Adult Packet and then call 716-210-2550.
Kids & Teen Classes
These private classes are ideal for Birthday Parties, Boy and Girl Scout Cooking Badges, or a fun class to provide your group with a unique cooking experience.
Event Inquiry Form
After reviewing our informational packets above, please fill out our Event Inquiry Form if you are interested in booking an event with us. You will be contacted by our staff to discuss further details of your event.
Booking Policies & Procedures
- You are not fully registered for a class until you have paid in full. We accept credit, cash, or checks made out to the "College Association of NCCC". All payments must be made 3 business days prior to the class date. Please call 210-2525 or 210-2550 to make a payment over the phone or if you need assistance registering for a class.
- Class fees can be paid by phone using a credit card (Visa, Mastercard, Discover) or in person with cash, check, or a Niagara Falls Culinary Institute gift card.
- Registration for classes closes 3 days prior to class date.
- Class registration can be made by phone between 9 AM and 5 PM, Monday – Friday, by calling 716-210-2525. Payment by credit card is due at the time the phone reservation is placed. A receipt of payment will be emailed once the payment is processed.
- Reservations can be made beginning 60 days in advance of the class.
- Refunds will not be given for cancellations less than one week in advance of the class. In the event of illness or incapacitation, exceptions to the refund policy made by made only if accompanied by a written doctor's recommendation. Cancellations outside of one week in advance of the class will be given a full refund or credit. Please note that decisions to run classes are based on enrollment numbers. Classes may be cancelled due to low enrollment.
- Classes cancelled due to low enrollment, inclement weather or any circumstance beyond the individual’s control will be refunded completely in the form of payment originally made. Listen to major news outlets on the radio or TV for class cancellations in times of bad weather.
- The Niagara Falls Culinary Institute reserves the right to change any menu or instructor, or to cancel any class at their discretion.
- Adult classes are offered from ages 16 and up.
- Alcoholic beverages may be made available for consumption in some classes. Class participants will be asked to present valid ID to prove they are of legal New York State drinking age and will be held responsible for limiting their consumption of alcohol to safe amounts.
- A valid driver’s license or photo ID along with a copy of your receipt is required for checking in to class.
- For kitchen safety and sanitation reasons, participants should wear long pants, a shirt with non-flowing sleeves and flat, closed-toe shoes. Class participants will be working with knives and around hot stoves/ovens, therefore, tank tops and flip flops are not recommended. Long hair should be tied back.
- We will provide you with an apron to wear during the class.
- Allergy and dietary restrictions: Facilities may contain dairy, eggs, crustacean shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, and soybeans which account for most known allergens. Be aware that cross contamination may occur among food products and we cannot guarantee that our food will be safe for customers with food allergies.
- Guests who appear to be under the influence will not be allowed to participate in Community Education classes or private cooking parties for the safety of all of our guests and staff.
- Groups arriving for private cooking parties more than 30 minutes past the start of the party will be assessed a $100 fee.
- Private cooking party groups must provide a finalized guest list with names of all participating.
- Private cooking party groups must make a deposit at the time of booking. The rest of the balance is due 3 business days prior to the event date.
The Giacomo luxury boutique hotel located in the heart of Niagara Falls. Exemplary service, unparalleled luxury, all within walking distance of Niagara Falls. For information about Giacomo Gastronomes Unite package please visit: